Updated: 18 June 2023
This Refund Policy ("Policy") applies to the following purchases: subscription fees paid for access to premium features on app.mysail.team.
- We offer refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law and on the terms set out in this Refund Policy ("Policy").
- Any benefits set out in this Policy may apply in addition to consumer's rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Before making a purchase, please read this Policy so that you can understand your rights and what you can expect from us if you are not satisfied with your order.
Australian Consumer Law
- Under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the goods, you are entitled
- to cancel the purchase; and
- to a refund for the price of the goods; and
- compensation for any damage or loss (whether direct or consequential) that was, or reasonably ought to have been, foreseeable by us.
- If the failure with the service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to to a re-supply of the goods within a reasonably time, or to cancel the purchase and be provided with a refund of any price paid.
- We offer refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
- The Australian Consumer Law provides a set of Consumer Guarantees which protect consumers when they buy products and services.
- If the Australian Consumer Law applies, then we cannot avoid the Consumer Guarantees which it provides. If there is an inconsistency between this Policy and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law will prevail.
- Further information about the Australian Consumer Law and these Consumer Guarantees is available from the website of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
- If a product or service which you purchased from us has a major failure (as defined in the Australian Consumer Law) then you may be entitled to a replacement or refund. You may also be entitled to compensation for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage resulting from that major failure.
- If a product or service which you purchased from us has a failure which does not amount to a major failure (as defined in the Australian Consumer Law) then you may still be entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced.
Cancellation and Change of Mind
- We do not offer any refund if you change your mind, or find the same service cheaper elsewhere.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time to avoid paying any future fees.
- On cancellation of a subscription, you will retain access to the premium features for any period remaining for subscription fees already paid.
- If you request an immediate account deletion or removal of your personal details on cancellation of a subscription, you waive the right to retain access to the premium features for the remaining subscription period and will lose access to all premium features immediately on deletion of the account.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Policy, we may refuse to provide a refund for a service purchased by you if:
- You misused the said service in a way which caused the problem.
- You knew or were made aware of the problem(s) with the service before you purchased it.
- You asked for a service to be done in a certain manner, against our advice, or you were unclear about what you wanted.
- Any other exceptions that apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
- We aim to process any requests for refunds within 7 days of receipt.
How to Request a Refund
- You can contact us using the contact email provided at the end of this Policy to discuss a refund using the information.
- Unless otherwise defined in our sole discretion, we shall pay all refunds in the same form as the original purchase or to the same account or credit card used to make the original purchase.
- To be eligible for a refund, you must provide proof of purchase.
- You may be required to provide a government issued identification to qualify for a refund.
- If you wish to speak to us about this Policy or about any refund, please contact us at: email@example.com.